Once these monsters get to Parliament, eating is the order of the day, so we get;
- Grand Regency being given (sorry, sold) to Libyans without any bidding.
- Oil being given to Triton which then drinks it so we have a shortage in which leads to higher inflation. Which leads to out of court settlements of around Ksh1bn that could have been used to buy food relief. Oil prices are so high that Kenyans can't resist collecting free stuff that has poured on the roads. Leading to 110 deaths.
- Kenyans hacked and chased away from their farms leave their unharvested maize. Leading to a shortfall in Kenya's staple food. Drought then exacerbates the situation.
- Maize is sold to brokers who make a mint as part of their payment for good work done durng the General Election. Kenyans are now dying from hunger...
- City council is paid to look the other way. While fire, health and safety regulations are infringed. A fire breaks out in a busy downtown supermarket packed with gas cylinders and customers in close proximity. Customers are unable to flee via blocked fire exits. And die horribly.
And still we have peeps who celebrate the likes of Kiraitu, Ruto, Kibz, Pattni to name but a few?